Thursday, August 30, 2007


So I had to tell the story about the Rabbi, the Hindu, and the Critic who were all lost in the woods on a stormy night and had to take refuge in a farmer's house. But there wasn't enough room and someone was going to have to sleep in the barn.
The Hindu stood up and said, "I'll go, I'm accustomed to hardship" and off he goes.
Five minutes later there's a knock at the door and it's the Hindu.
He says, "there's a cow in the barn and I cannot invade his space".
The Rabbi stands up and says, "I'll go.
Five minuet's later there's a knock at the door and it's the Rabbi.
He says, " I cannot stay in the barn, there's a pig in there, unclean animal that he is".
So the Critic says, "I'll go".
Five minute's later there's a knock at the door.
And it's the cow and the pig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.